What is an attacker’s view of your cloud, and how will they break it? Watch Lightspin’s VP of Security Research discuss how an adversarial-minded approach to cloud security, helps defenders reduce risk.
Get insights from one of the most brilliant minds in cloud security – including what your 2023 cloud security efforts must include. You will leave with practical insights from an engaging discussion – including a live Q&A session.
In this webinar, you’ll learn answers to questions like:
- What is the best way to view my public attack surface without purchasing, integrating or configuring anything?
- How can I stay ahead of attackers in the most efficient way?
- What is black box attack path technology, and why should I care?
- What would I potentially miss if my team are the only ones providing custom queries on my graph-based cloud security solution?
- Gafnit Amiga, VP of Security Research, Lightspin
- Luke Tucker, VP of Marketing, Lightspin (former VP of Hacker Community, HackerOne)