C-VISION is a partnership program of sorts that does webinars and council meetings with other security / IT leaders around the world, they’re invite only events, very alluring.
In this webinar, Jonathan Rau, CISO at Lightspin, discusses our platform and how it works, and also covered topics essential to cloud security professionals such as using graphs in threat-centric / people-centric security programs, supply chain risks, asset management and third-party risk along with enterprise risk management and cyber risk quantification.
By the end of this webinar, CISOs will regard their greatest fears as challenges that can be overcome and not obstacles that complicate the important work that we do. Enjoy!
Our Expert speakers:
- Jonathan Rau, CISO at Lightspin
- VJ Viswanathan, CEO at TORQE
- Anthony Gonzalez, VP Divisional Information Security Officer at QBE North America
- David Peach, CISO at The Economist
- Tony Parrillo, VP Enterprise IT Global Head of Security at Schneider Electric
Jonathan joins us from IHS Markit, a global information services where he ran Cloud & Offensive Security and created a security data graph project with his team. Jonathan has held roles at AWS, NBCUniversal, Blue Cross/Blue Shield and is a US Army veteran.